Free standard shipping on orders with a subtotal of $70 or more- Limited Time Only
Discount automatically taken at checkout. Offer applies to free standard shipping only. Free shipping offer applies to domestic orders only.
Standard shipping fee is $6.95 on orders under $70.
The shipping details listed below are estimates. Shipping costs may vary based on order size and weight, destination and your personal shipping preference. You will have the opportunity to review your actual shipping cost when you begin the checkout process.
For your protection, orders over $200 may be sent “Signature Required.“
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time|
- In-stock items purchased from Shapellx ship in 1-2 business days (excluding holidays or weekends).
- Packages typically arrive in about 3-12 business days after they are shipped (Depends on Shipping Method). Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam orders may take considerably longer than the estimates.
- Orders placed on holidays, Saturdays or Sundays will be processed the following business day.
- Shapellx.com proudly fulfills international orders through different global shipping methods.
- Once your order has been billed you will receive a shipment confirmation email that confirms that your order has been shipped from our Distribution Center. You can check the status of your order by reviewing your order on your account. To sign into your account, click here.
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 24 to 48 hours after you receive your shipping confirmation email. If 48 hours have passed and you're still unable to track your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us online, from 9:30AM to 4:00PM CST.
- Please allow 5-7 additional business days for orders shipped to military addresses as they are considered international orders.
- Please note that UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or APO addresses. For PO Boxes or APO addresses, please be sure to select USPS as your shipping method.
- Weekends and Holidays are excluded from shipping times. For more accurate shipping times on holidays, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
- If the tracking information for your package says the package was "delivered," first double-check the area where the carrier would have left it. Ask neighbors too in case the package was dropped at the wrong door. Also, look for any "attempted delivery" notices, which means the carrier tried to deliver it, but no one was home. If you still don't see anything, wait until the end of the next day, because some carriers' electronic systems may show the package as delivered, even when it's still on the way. Still no luck? Call the carrier with your tracking number for more information.
- If the carrier is unable to provide a resolution please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that UPS and USPS do not guarantee arrival dates of packages.
- Transit begins the first business day after an order is shipped.
- Unfortunately shipping costs cannot be refunded for packages delayed due to adverse weather conditions.